IEX60068 Cyclic Corrosion Chamber Temperature Humidity Test Chamber (HY-609-020)
IEX60068 Cyclic Corrosion Chamber Temperature Humidity Test Chamber
IEX60068 Salt Spray Environmental Temperature Humidity Control Salt Spray Tester Cyclic Corrosion Chamber determine the corrosion resistance of iron metal or the iron metal inorganic film or organic film test, such as: electroplating, anode processing, conversion coating, painting, ect.
IEX60068 Salt Spray Environmental Temperature Humidity Control Salt Spray Tester Cyclic Corrosion Chamber is an accelerated corrosion test that produces a corrosive attack to the coated samples in order to predict its suitability in use as a protective finish. The appearance of corrosion products (oxides) is evaluated after a period of time. Test duration depends on the corrosion resistance of the coating; the more corrosion resistant the coating is, the longer the period in testing without showing signs of corrosion. Different coatings have different behaviour in salt spray test and consequently, test duration will differ from one type of coating to another.
1. Colour Touch Screen Programming Controller
2. Special design according to customer needs
3. PT100 temperature and humidity sensor with high accuracy and low maintenance
4. Manual and automatic water filling according to different installation places of customers, easy to use
5. The temperature control chamber and the test chamber are independent, and the middle is connected by the throttle control. The structure is perfect and the maintenance is more convenient.
6. Energy-saving design, controlled separately according to different test
7. Can automatically do Salt spray neutral test, corrosion resistance test, drying test, wet test, static test, salt spray, dry-wet, static mixing test.
8. It can be manually sprayed, manual defrosting, automatic spraying, continuous spraying, and regular spray.
9. The automatic circulation test of salt spray, humidity and heat and drying can be realized without moving the product, which is convenient to use.
10. Long-term stable operation.
● Heater strip housed in base of chamber, effectively & evenly heating, Easy to exchange.
● Brine in high uniformity, not easy to caking, not blocking atomizer system
● Quartz nozzle, high temperature resistant, no blocking, easy to clean.
|Name||Salt Spray Environmental Cyclic Corrosion Test Machine Salt Spray Tester Cyclic Corrosion Chamber|
|Internal dimensions (mm)||800*1450*680||1000*1600*800||1000*2000*900|
|Overall dimensions (mm)||1400*2500*1720||1600*2650*1840||1600*3050*1940|
|Temperature range||10℃ ～90℃|
|Humidity range||30% ~ 98% RH|
|Temperature tolerance||+/- 2.0 ℃|
|Salt concentration tolerance||±1%|
|Spray deposition||1～2ml / 80cm2 · h|
|Controller||Programmable color LCD touch screen controller|
|Temperature sensor||PT100Ω / MV A-class|
|Humidity sensor||Dry and wet bulb sensor|
|Cooling system||Mechanical compression refrigeration system|
|Refrigerating unit||French TECUMSEH compressor|
|Humidifier||External isolation, stainless steel surface evaporation humidifier|
|Air circulation||Centrifugal wind fan|
|Salt fog collected||Fog collector and fog measure cylinder|
|salt water filtration||Salt water filter near the suction tubes( Avoid the nozzle blockage)|
|Salt water preheating||Saturated air barrel|
|Spraying system||Atomizer tower and Spray nozzles (Fog is more fine and uniform distribution)|
|Interior /Exterior material||Glass fiber reinforced plastics|
|Standard configuration||sample holder / Fog collectors / measure cylinder|
|Power Supply||AC 380V 50HZ|
|Test standard||IEC60068-2-52, IEC61701-2, ASTM G85,ISO 7253|
Inquiry - IEX60068 Cyclic Corrosion Chamber Temperature Humidity Test Chamber (HY-609-020)